● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
● Good Communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Able to work under pressure and time constraints
● Extensive experience as a Functional Consultant in a related industry.
● Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
● Ability to develop and maintain internal error logs and provide support.
● Experience in functional business
● Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation
● Experience in software implementation
● Ability to ensure optimal system functionality by monitoring performance metrics.
● Having knowledge of data protection and software encryption.
● Proficiency in providing efficient web-portal support.
About the Job
Designing, implementing and managing technically according to the user requirements and needs of the client also providing solutions for functional and technical needs to the clients
● Understand business and technology needs.
● Designing, analyzing and implementing an efficient project system
● Collect and analyze data to identify areas that need to be improved in the project
● Make documentation related to project needs such as: Functional Design, Material Training, and User Manual
● Present the results of project work to the client
● Efficiency Ideas for team