● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
● Good Communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Able to work under pressure and time constraints
● Have a experience with Full-Stack web development, CMS tools mainly magento, OpenCart etc
● Have experience with backend framework (Laravel, Node.JS/Express, AWS Lambda)
● Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standard, code review, source control management, build process, testing, and operations
● Have a knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Responsive design
● Understanding of modern UI/UX
● Deep understanding of Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap / Foundation)
● Extensive LESS knowledge is a plus
● Magento 2 Framework knowledge is a plus
● Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
● Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
● Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
About the Job
As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete. To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage.