- Have more than 2 years working as Web Developer
- Strong object-oriented PHP programming knowledge
- Strong analysis and building queries for MySQL / MariaDB database
- Strong understanding of different components and layers inside an architecture (Content Delivery Network, Caching System, Cache Warmer, etc)
- Communication skill to understand with both technical and non-technical background person for requirement analysis
- Deep understanding of Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap / Foundation)
- Extensive LESS knowledge is a plus
- Magento 2 Framework knowledge is a plus
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
About the Job
As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete. To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage.