- Good in communication
- Bachelor Degree in Information System or Computer Science.
- 2 years of working experience in developing web programming.
- Excellent oriented programming concepts.
- Strong Understanding of data structures, Algorithms, and computer science fundamentals.
- Have experience using the laravel framework
- Proficient in HTTP, Web services and restful API’s.
- Having technical knowledge of source code management revision control such as GIT.
- Familiar to Basic Hardware Troubleshooting & Networking
- Preferably staff specialized in IT/Computer – Software.
- Understand and practice Agile and Scrum processes
- Understanding about Software Cycle
- Strong Debugging Skills and the Ability to Easily and Quickly Read and Enhance existing features with Modify existing code.
- Desired Skills and Experience front end, web application, project administration, backend, software, integration, Web Standards, BackEnd Web Development, Cross Browser Compatibility
About The Job
PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
- Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers, Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.
- Implementing new features, enhancing existing features, data models,delivering the best possible and improving application performance.
- Test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality for better performance, flexibility, and scalability
- Analyzing Requirements, Problems and Solving Them with the Best Solution