● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
● Good Communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Able to work under pressure and time constraints
● 2 years of working experience in developing web programming
● Strong knowledge of PHP web framework (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii, CakePHP)
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
● Have experience using the laravel framework
● Understand versioning code like git or gitlab
● Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Experience with third-party library an APIs
● Having technical knowledge of source code management revision control such as GIT
● Preferably staff specialized in IT/Computer – Software.
● Understand and practice Agile and Scrum processes
● Understanding about Software Cycle
● Strong Debugging Skills and the Ability to Easily and Quickly Read and Enhance existing features with Modify existing code.
● Desired Skills and Experience front end, web application, project administration, backend, software, integration, Web Standards, BackEnd Web Development, Cross Browser Compatibility
About The Job
PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the centraldatabase.
● Responsible for writing server-side web application logic.
● Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
● Create clean code that will maintain web pages across multiple browsers, Utilize a variety of technologies and in-house coding resources to create effective solutions.
● Implementing new features, enhancing existing features, data models,delivering the best possible and improving application performance.
● Test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality for better performance, flexibility, and scalability
● Analyzing Requirements, Problems and Solving Them with the Best Solution