● Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Equivalent
● Good Communication and interpersonal skills
● Strong Analytical, Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Able to work under pressure and time constraints
● Extensive experience as a Technical Consultant in a related industry.
● Basic knowledge of hardware and software solutions and network maintenance.
● Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
● Ability to develop and maintain internal error logs and provide support.
● Experience in technical and functional business
● Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation
● Experience in software implementation
● Ability to ensure optimal system functionality by monitoring performance metrics.
● Having knowledge of data protection and software encryption.
● Proficiency in providing efficient web-portal support.
About the job
Our company has a need for Technical Consultant for documenting, implementing, operating technology based on requirements to improve our business productivity.
● Making Technical Design Document (TDD) based on user requirements
● Ensure the source code saved to Centralized Repository (Such as Github and Google Drive)
● Working with management to support client’s needs
● Communicate with Technical Manager about the progress of the project periodically
● Detail explanation to client (technical implementation)
● Implement based on Functional Design Document (FDD)