- 7 years of working experience in software development
- Having technical knowledge in Linux
- Experience programming PHP, Java, Mobile (Android, Ionic, React Native)
- Strong understanding in backend, frontend, and mobile
- Ability to manage learn team
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
About the Job
Technical managers tend to possess a high degree of expertise in a given technical area, such as software development or electronics manufacturing. Technical managers themselves aren’t expected to sit down and write software code, for instance, but they must be able to lead a team developing that code. Technical managers also lead teams that are part of a project, with the entire effort led by a project manager. Actively working with teams, Head of Delivery and clients.
- Performing analyses and integration.
- Reporting to management , implementation, and progress.
- Collaborating with development teams and departments,
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage team members to perform well in project